Friday, February 4, 2011

Another example of my weird interpretations

I had bad hearing again. It's so stupid!!! I either interpret things differently than other people, or I just have bad hearing.

Okay so anyway, I don't remember exactly what we were talking about, but at some point Charlotte said (my interpretation)
"Why would a triangle do something like that??? I mean, REALLY!!!! I wouldn't --"

Then I interrupted, "Triangle?"

She was all like, "Umm... What?" Our friend Maya was there too, and they both just stared at me as if I was stupid.

"But... You asked why a triangle would do that... So..." But then I realized. "OH!!!! CHILD!!!!"

Then we were laughing all over the place and falling on the floor and stuff. Because, if you haven't already realized, she meant "Why would a child do something like that?"

Another example of how I interpret thing differently than other people. If you have just started reading this blog, maybe go here and see the first example of my horrible hearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment