Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Words that should exist

I decided to write another post. I'm not sure what to write about, but I'll figure it out soon. I just felt like writing something, and I wanted people to have something to read if they come to this website. So that people aren't like "What the heck is this??!??!?! Only four posts??? Two of them useless??? NOOOO!!!!!"

Words that should exist:
Laughy (laff-ee) - When you laugh a lot, or feel the need to laugh. "I was feeling laughy, so I laughed."
Glarf (gl-arf) - You can use it for anything. Greetings, farewell, questions, anything. It just depends on your tone of voice. "How are you? Glarf. Do you think this is a good idea? Umm... Gla-arf."

I can't think of any more right now, but I'll post more when I have more thoughts.
Just to let you know, I actually use both of those words frequently. My example sentence for 'laughy' isn't very good, but I wasn't sure exactly what to put for it since it isn't a real word anyway.

Apparently a 'glarf' is a contraction of 'gloves and scarf', according to Google. Wow. That made my made-up word a lot more un-fun. I like my way better. GLOVES-AND-SCARF IS BANNED!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hai thar! Wassup in da hood? Yeah thats me trying to be coolio but failing. Uh-huh okay, now to get to the point...which seems to have disappeared...
    Well, I just was strolling along through some blogs and found yours happily enough, and so, I decided to read it and found it random. Yup. Random. And I was all like "Hey, this person has a random blog too! I shall become a follower(stalker) and follow (stalk) this person."
    Ahh, don't worry. I'm no stalker just a random person. Who you don't know. I am not that person you think I am.
    Yay. Rants!
    So I'm just passing by and becoming a follower (stalker) to your blog and I totally agree with you that some words should exist. I vote that glarf should be a word. I also think that Llama Beans and Alpaca sauce would taste amazing if not also disgusting at the same time.
    So. Yeah. Awesome Possum Cherry Blossum.

    ReplyDelete