Tuesday, January 25, 2011

No Eyed Freaks

When I was in grade 5, I had this teacher that we called Mr. P. He was a supply teacher for four months because we scared our first teacher away in the first week (she had had previous bad experiences with that class). It was a grade 5/6/7 split, and I know that seems like a lot, but it was really cool and I got to do grade 7 math and stuff!!! YAY!!! I got smarter than all of the other grade 5's. Mmhmm. I felt so proud.

But anyway, I had this friend named (I'm not sure if I can use her name on the internet, so I'm asking her through email and she hasn't replied yet so I'll just put something in brackets whenever I have to use her name) and she was super messy in grade 5. One time, Mr. P told her to clean her desk and when she couldn't get anything out, he turned the whole desk over and everything came out and piled up at least a meter (3 feet, so our American friends).

So anyway, back to what I was talking about, Mr. P pretended to hate (my friend). Not just because of her messy desk, but she and I made up things like messy monsters (the reason for her messy desk), how to turn into a mouflon (mouflon ARE real animals!!) and signs for House Hippo crossings.
So ANYWAY, one time Mr. P decided to annoy her by pretending to be 'colour blind' to blue. So that he couldn't see the colour clue. And it just happened to be the day she wore only blue clothing.
Also, she has blue eyes, so that contributed to that too.
Mr. P ran around all day saying "I can't see you, (my friend)!!! You're a no-eyed, invisible freak!!!"



I made this a lot longer than it had to be. But it was fun!!! And I hope you have fun reading it.

EDIT: My friend actually did email me back and say I could use her name (her name is Charlotte, by the way) and I was going to edit it but I decided that the stuff in the brackets is too funny to change. In my opinion. I don't really know what you think.
Charlotte is the one in the picture with the brown hair, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment