Sunday, January 30, 2011

Your hair is hairy

Some things you can describe by saying what they are, like 'Your legs are leggy' or 'That book is booky'. Maybe even 'That purple is purpley.' (Well, they're not that good examples... but yeah. nI couldn't really think of much else.) Other things you can't. They might have different meanings or just sound weird. Like:

'Your hair is hairy.' (Ha!!! That one's my favourite!!!)

'Your arms are army.' (Whoa, your arms are in an army? Wow. Navy? Air force?)
(maybe insert picture of super strong arms, with army/navy hats on the muscles)

'Your sweat is sweaty.' (You would have to be really sweaty for someone to say that to you.)
(insert picture of  sweat, then close up with sweat on it, smiley faces)

'That fridge is frigid.' (You must have a really cold fridge.)
(insert picture of fridge with icicles on it and a frowny face)

'Your eyes are 'eye-y.' (That one sounds REALLY weird.)

You can actually use these responses in real life. I have. Especially the 'Your hair is hairy' one!!! Hee hee!!!

UPDATE: Sorry for the things like 'insert picture here', just ignore them. I'm going to add in pictures when I have time... I have to do my speech right now so I can't really work on this... Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment