Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mess-ups in conversation

I hear a lot of things that go wrong when I'm talking to someone or they're talking to me. I hear a lot of non-funny things, but these are some of the best. (or what I remember, at least.) :

"Seriously!!! Some people just shouldn't be allowed to talk, because they raise peoples' blood sugar!!!" (It was supposed to be 'blood pressure'!!! This happened a lot in the past while, although now we just joke about it.)
-Charlotte

"If I was bitten by a shark and it bit my arms off, I would go back into the ocean and bite ITS fin off, and then put the fin where MY fin used to go!!!" (It was supposed to be 'where my arm used to go'.)
-This kid on my bus

(Oooh!!! I added more!!!)

(We were working on these Wordly Wise things where we had to correct the sentence so that it worked for the list word. My friends Maya, Charlotte and I were working on it.) "Oh good, I'm FINALLY done!!! Now to-- *turns page* There's more on this side... Moron." (Ha ha, get it? More on, moron??? Yeah I know... Not that funny... I just wanted to put it!!!)

I'll probably add more later, but I have to do this music review on 'Les Miserables: The Dream Cast - for the 10th anniversary.' OMG... It's only 250-500 words, but still. An-NOY-ING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment