Monday, February 7, 2011

Wert

Okay, so I was searching things on Thesaurus.com because I had seen this thing on The Bloggess that said that when she searched 'hemoragging' (yes, we know, wrong spelling) then this came up:


I mean, really??? Marijuana??? Seriously.
And hurricane, too.  I wonder who these people think they are.
(Oh, and the pink writing and arrow is what she put, not the computer... Why would someone put that on their website??? That's idiotic.)

So anyway, I was searching random things on my laptop, just typing random keyboard things, and I happened to search 'wert' (is it even a word?). This is what came up.


Yup. Space shuttles really are related to 'werts' if you think about it. Ooooh, even farts. And especially wrestling. Everybody knows that wrestlers wert!!! I mean, seriously. Who wouldn't know??? Everything there is so, 'werty', don't you think???

Oh, and if you're really dim and didn't notice that the last few sentences were dripping with sarcasm, then now is the time to notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment