Thursday, February 3, 2011

Random stuff like science tests and youth groups

Okay, sorry I didn't post anything yesterday, but I didn't seem to have time and I wasn't exactly sure what to talk about... But yeah. I'm just going to write here and see where it goes.

OMG we had a snow day yesterday!!!! I know that I should have had time to post, but... Yeah. I don't think I was on the computer all day except when I had to do this thing for science where I had to make a poster on a product and say when it was invented, by whom, and draw a poster about it. (Yeah I have no idea what it has to do with science, but, well...) I did my poster on Kleenex!!! It was awesome!!!

Oh, and  I had a science test today. It was on structures. It was pretty simple, partly because we had a practice test first. Also, I had a friend who went to school yesterday and she did the test, and she told the rest of us all about it.
But anyway, you`re probably getting bored with all of this school stuff, so I think I`m going ton try to talk about something else.

So I have to go to my St. John Ambulance thing tonight. It`s a youth group that I go to every Thursday with my older sister. It`s pretty fun, but I`m never enthusiastic about going in the evening before I have to go (like right now) but afterwards I always love it and stuff. I have to write a poem or story or drawing or something to hand in to them to give to the public library, and it`s like a contest. I`m not sure what to write yet.

So yeah.

This is a really random blog post. Maybe I`ll post something more interesting later.

No comments:

Post a Comment