Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sorrs

OMG, I'm so full of sorrs (it means 'sorry', I made that up too) that I haven't posted in forever!!! But I've been swamped in homework and tests and stuff, and sometimes I'll be like "I need to write this essay." I'll go to the computer and see my tab for my blog, and feel all guilty... "I should really write a blog post. But I have to do my homework... Nooo..."

For the past few years, I've been procrastinating and not doing my homework until the last minute, which results in bad marks like 70's, which I can NOT survive with. I got a 65% in this math thing in my last report card, which really made me feel horrible about myself. So this year, I'm going to actually do my homework and work on it early and stuff, so I can get 90%'s. I know it might mean not many blog posts, but yeah. I need to get good marks.

And also, sometimes I'll think "Oh, this seems like a good thing to write about for my blog!!!" And then I'll forget it. Or, I'll be like "I have no time!!!" and then I'll forget it.

You know, right now I'm supposed to be writing a short story that's due Friday, but I decided to explain myself a little bit. You know, I might just write a blog post. I think I know what it's going to be about, too. :)

Oh, and people, PLEASE COMMENT!!! It made me feel great when Kay Kay commented on my post about glarfs and stuff, and Hyperbole and a Half gets almost 500 comments PER POST (it's at least 1000 times awesomer than my blog, though).

Here's a cute picture of my cat, to cheer you up. She has her tongue out!!! (: P)
I know it's bad quality, but it was taken from my sister's iPod (or Pod de I) so you can't expect that much.


Oh, and in this one, she looks like she could be on the cover of a magazine. It's really good quality, too!!! OMG I love this picture so much... (: D)


No comments:

Post a Comment